Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Golden Gophers

Tonight my Dad and Josh and I are going to go see the Minnesota Golden Gophers play the Iowa Hawkeyes. It will probably be the only Minnesota mens' basketball game we will see this year.

At 6:00 p.m. tonight my Dad and I are going to meet Josh at the bookstore where Josh works. My Mom drove Josh to work today so that tonight's car arrangements will be simple. From there, we will all three go directly to the game in my Dad's car, stopping en route to grab a quick sandwich somewhere.

My Mom does not like to watch sports, so she will be attending a church function this evening.

The game starts at 7:05 p.m., and it should be over by 9:00 or 9:15 p.m. We will stop at my parents' house on the way home, since my mother will have prepared a late-night snack for us--homemade soup and sandwiches. Afterward, my Dad will drive Josh and me home.

It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment